The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy to propel minnow's growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external partners, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
- Manage Marketing Platform Performance: Referral Program, + loyalty /rewards program, reviews + SMS testing campaigns (including analytics)
- Oversee Events, including retail store + other pop ups
- Collaboration communication spearheading this effort from start to finish
- Giveaways / sweepstakes - recruiting like minded partners, overseeing legal, outlining KPI's + specific user journey tied to each sweeps
- Manage performance agency - Problem solving and flagging low or decreasing ROAS, detailing content creation needs to drive effective performance
- Overseeing seeding /gifting (developing direct relationships with influencers, a go-to resource when influencers need product, serve as the gatekeeper to influencers and being discerning with product allocated to those that promote/ support minnow the most.
- Manage photo shoots
- Oversee affiliate marketing performance (stay on the forefront of cutting edge tech and affiliate programs/ services that could be serve as incremental conversion drivers)
- Oversee Social media + Content Creation
- Yearly + Monthly Content calendar
- Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities
This position partners with the minnow marketing team to create on-brand, engaging emails twice a week. As well as design creative minnow Instagram + FB ads for performance marketing with a strong understanding of the brand's values. Also, this position will design materials such as compelling event invitations + in-store signage consistent with the brand.
Qualifications / Skills
- Adobe photoshop
- creative yet consistent
- advanced skills in typography
- experience in technology
- time management
- adheres to deadlines
- responsiveness on email + slack
Email Resume + IG Handle to email@example.com